Independent theatre producer and director.
Previously part of the StoneCrabs Directors Programme, co-producing Headways Festival and directing The Fat Man's Wife by Tennessee Williams.
Recent producer credits:
- A Hundred Words for Snow at VAULT Festival
- Great Again: The Musical with Old Sole Theatre Company at VAULT Festival
- Small Traumas at The Lion & Unicorn Theatre
- What Goes on in Front of Closed Doors at TheatreN16, The Old Red Lion, Pleasance Courtyard throughout the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and UK Tour
- Claustrophilia at VAULT Festival
- Co-producer for Glockenspiel at Tristan Bates Theatre with Old Sole Theatre Company
- Assistant Producer for Conviction at Above the Arts
- Cain with Blue Guitar Theatre at The Hope Theatre and New River Studios
- Finders Keepers for Hot Coals Theatre at ZOO venues, Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- Headways Festival at The Albany, Deptford
Recent director credits:
- Claustrophilia by Naomi Westerman, VAULT Festival
- A Nice Glass of Scotch by Drew McKenzie, Theatre503
- 563 Days by Naomi Westerman, Lion & Unicorn Theatre
- The Fat Man's Wife by Tennessee Williams, The Albany, Deptford
Thanks for giving us your feedback, your response has been saved. If you'd like to also leave a comment you can do so in the field below.
Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.