Finance and audit
The finance and audit committee is responsible for advising on ScreenSkills' day-to-day financial operations and controls. Its work includes:
- recommending the annual budget
- monitoring the production of management accounts
- approval of operational financial systems
- treasury management controls and policy
- considering risk management
- internal control and corporate governance
The committee also provides guidance and assistance to the chief executive and the board of directors to ensure compliance issues as a Sector Skills Council, charity and company limited by guarantee.
Read ScreenSkills' annual reports here.
- Kate Lyndon (Chair), Financial Director, Britbox, ITV
- Stephen Bristow, Partner in the Film and Television Unit, Saffrey Champness
- Derek O'Gara, Finance Director, Endemol Shine UK
- Richard Philipps, Consultant, Reed Smith
- Richard Pooles, Finance Director, UKTV
- David Teague, Portfolio Head: Data Analysis and Products, BBC
- Dee Vassili, Executive Director of Group HR, Vue International
The committee is also attended by Richard Johnston, as a board member, and Simon Bartlett, as an observer.