Making Virtual Production Real: new and emerging roles
ScreenSkills’ Making Virtual Production Real season continues with a third webinar in a series which is introducing screen industry professionals to the creative opportunities of virtual production.
As virtual production has gained momentum over the past few years, a broad spectrum of industry professionals have embraced cutting-edge technologies and transformed their ways of working. As a result, numerous new on-set roles and responsibilities are emerging right now across the UK's screen industries. These roles include
Virtual production supervisor
Virtual art department
On set software operators
In this session, leaders from virtual production for film, games and television will come together to discuss the exciting opportunities for growth and progression available for those looking to move into this rapidly evolving field.
Our panel for the event:
- Monika Chowdhary Kucynski (VFX production manager, Amazon Studios)
- Nancy Xu (virtual production producer, Epic Games)
- James Franklin (virtual production supervisor, Sky Studios)
- Michael Mckenna (CEO and director of virtual production, Final Pixel)
Click ‘get ticket’ and follow the instructions to book your place. You must login or register before you are able to complete your booking.
If you’d like to access our first two webinars, these are available for viewing here:
- Making Virtual Production Real: virtual production is production with Matt Rank
- Making Virtual Production Real: the creative collision of technologies
Who it's for
This session is aimed at anyone working in film (or related sectors) with a professional interest in virtual production and the opportunities it can bring to the production process.