The electrical trainee programme includes a contribution of up to £325 per week towards a salary for up to 20 weeks (£6,500) plus £4,000 towards the cost of short courses.
Courses often supported, dependent on the individuals’ requirements, include:
- City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation - this would be the priority course for a trainee to attend
- Manual handling
- Working at heights
- Boom and scissor lift courses
- PAT testing
- Courses that cover LAN networks - wireless control technologies
- DMX course - covering the remote control of fixtures, dimmers
- 18th edition - a BS7671 course
- Temp BS7909 qualification
Trainees must take part in both short course training and work-based learning for the funds to be claimed and production will book and pay for the courses as advised by the electrical team.
For more information, contact Jen Rooks.