My names Adrian and absolutely thanks for taking the time read my profile.
I have about ten years experience as a creative in video editing, web video production. I was a student at the London College of Fashion for my BA in Fashion Promotion, 2006, and a postgraduate student at the London College of communication for Broadcast journalism, 2008/9.
Essential Skills and Experience.
A passion for video and photography/Experience using photography and video equipment/Experience editing videos using industry standard / popular video editing software eg Final cut / Adobe Premiere and or After Effects/Experience in filming and editing/Experience editing images-Lightroom/Capacity for learning technical skills/An aptitude towards cameras and audio equipment/
Character and Interpersonal skills.
Positive attitude, persistent and resilient/enthusiastic about all aspects of work/keen to progress, learn and adapt to new environments and challenging situations/Not afraid to get involved in a project outside of a traditional skill set/The persistence to work hard to achieve the best possible outcome/
Dealing with customers (in person / via email / on the phone)/Good IT skills/Ability to work independently and as part of a team/Willingness to learn new skills and rise to new challenges/Ability to work under pressure
I believe I'm still growing and learning so there are Business Skills I would like to develop.
Understanding of cost and best value/Being able to establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients/Knowledge of marketing/Sales experience/Working with production management to generate budgets and define terms/Working with business development to create new digital strategy's/Managing small and large production teams creating content.
- An aptitude towards cameras and audio equipment
- Conception and implementation of own creative ideas
- Consulting with the director, producer and/or client throughout the post- production process
- Experience editing images-Lightroom
- Experience editing videos using industry standard
- Experience in File Management and Key Wording
- Experience in filming and editing
- Experience of communicating via email with clients, and telephone when required.
- Experience of Self Employed-Develop initial story or concept into a production-feasible, fully planned project.ing
- Experience of ssembling all raw footage in preparation for inputting into the computer.
- Experience organising video shoots as a self employed videographer.
- Experience using Apple and Microsoft interfaces
- Experience with photography and video equipment
- Experience with popular video editing software Final cut / Adobe Premiere and or after effects
- Experimenting with styles and techniques
- Good IT skills
- Managing projects from beginning to end. Including initial contact, quotations, closing sales, concepts, production, signing off, updates and reviews
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Strong experience in creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Suggesting or selecting music
- Very strong experience of digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable