Hey there! My name is Lucy and I'm a filmmaker.
I excel in post-production, in particular, with a primary passion for film/video editing and content creation, and often label myself as a video editor and YouTuber. Having completed a BA (Hons) in Digital Film Production and since completed a BSL L6, I am currently seeking opportunities to apply my skills and experience to a creative role. For more than 8 years, I have been and continue to create content for my YouTube channel, 'videowave101', where I share a range of my film/video projects including short films, music videos, travel videos, and more - some of which, I present.
• I have a BA (Hons) in Digital Film Production, providing me with the relevant skills and experience necessary for the film industry.
• I achieved an 'Outstanding Achievement Award in Higher Education Media' (2018) for the dedication I exercised in each module throughout my degree.
• I have qualifications in British Sign Language (BSL) L1-L6, so I am able to communicate visually aswell as verbally.
• My short, 'White Noise', has been made an official selection by over 5 film festivals, one of which took place in LA.
• My latest, 'Coraline' sketch, has gained almost 500K, behind my original, 'Coraline' sketch, which has gained almost 2M views since its release - being able to report audience statistics has allowed me to gain as many views as I have on each one.
• I have been an active YouTuber for over 8 years - I create and share short films, music videos, vlogs, travel videos, promotional videos, and more, so I have strong social media awareness and experience creating campaigns targetted at specific audiences.
Freelance Video Creator - PJM Artists
Jan 2018 - Present
Film Editor - YouTube
Apr 2012 - Present
Assistant - Dot Dash Design
Jul 2016 - Oct 2016
Music Video Editor - CBBC
Oct 2013 - Jun 2014
Digital Film Production - BA (Hons) - University of East Anglia
Sep 2015 - May 2018
Creative Film/Media Production - Diploma - Brooksby Melton College
Oct 2013 - Jun 2015
Thanks for giving us your feedback, your response has been saved. If you'd like to also leave a comment you can do so in the field below.
Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.