Tackling harassment and bullying at work
This online module from ScreenSkills is designed to help you recognise and address harassment and bullying behaviours in yourself and others.
It builds on the principles and zero tolerance guidelines developed with organisations across film, television and games industries by the BFI and BAFTA in 2018.
We recommend completing this module in one sitting. However, if you are not able to do this, your progress will be saved, and when you come back to finish the module you will be taken to the last screen you viewed.
When you are ready, hit the ‘start module’ button to begin.
This module will
- help you understand the benefits of nurturing a workplace free from harassment and bullying
- show how you are responsible for your own behaviour towards others
- help you to recognise incidents of harassment and bullying
- identify the difference between harassment and bullying
- offer guidance on how to challenge harassment and bullying in the workplace
Content warning: This module depicts fictionalised instances of harassment and bullying behaviour towards specific groups, including racism and sexism. Details of where to go if you need support are provided at the end of the module.
ScreenSkills works to develop skills and talent and invest in the future of the UK's screen industries.View training provider