Tackling harassment and bullying at work
This online module from ScreenSkills is designed to help you recognise and address harassment and bullying behaviours in yourself and others.
It builds on the principles and zero tolerance guidelines developed with organisations across film, television and games industries by the BFI and BAFTA in 2018.
We recommend completing this module in one sitting. However, if you are not able to do this, your progress will be saved, and when you come back to finish the module you will be taken to the last screen you viewed.
When you are ready, click the ‘start module’ button to begin.
This module will
- help you understand the benefits of nurturing a workplace free from harassment and bullying
- show how you are responsible for your own behaviour towards others
- help you to recognise incidents of harassment and bullying
- identify the difference between harassment and bullying
- offer guidance on how to challenge harassment and bullying in the workplace
Content warning: This module depicts fictionalised instances of harassment and bullying behaviour towards specific groups, including racism and sexism.
If you need support, please follow the links below. More details about support are provided at the end of the module.
To speak to someone about any of the issues in this training, you can contact:
- The Film and TV Charity: 0800 054 0000
- Acas free confidential helpline: 0300 123 1100, or Text Relay 18001 0300 123 1100
Or for more help and immediate advice: