Training for the Screen Industries: ScreenSkills qualification
- Would you like recognition as an outstanding trainer in your chosen field?
- Would you like to feel confident that your practices are up-to-date and effective?
- Would you like to maximise credibility with your clients and trainers?
- Would you like to improve your career prospects?
- Would you like to validate your training expertise?
Following on from the highly successful “Train the Trainer” programme that ScreenSkills have delivered through Claire Collins Consultancy, we are now offer a formally accredited and recognised Level 3 Award in Education and Training specially contextualised for the screen industries, which is endorsed by ScreenSkills and recognised across the sector as an indication of excellent training pedagogy as well as industry experience. The content builds and develops on the Best Practices for Training in the Screen Industries course.
ScreenSkills are heavily subsidising the cost of the qualification, meaning this offers excellent value for money at just £175.00 (over 50% discount on typical prices).
- 10 sessions of blended learning, with 2 hours taught “live” and 3 hours delivered asynchronously per session, over a period of 20 weeks
- accreditation registration
- personal mentoring support through the duration of the qualification
- internal/external assessment
Units covered are:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
Fortnightly from Wednesday 20th July 2022, 10am-12.00pm
Name: Krisztina Biliczky