Post-production workshop for HETV
Have you ever considered a career in post-production? Are you based outside of London? This course aims to look at the various job roles in post-production, why are they important, and why is post-production such an important sector in media.
This course is presented by producer and trainer Rachel Pinkney, and facilitated by Badger and Combes but features a range of speakers from throughout the post-production industry.
Who it's for
This course is relevant for anyone based outside of London who is interested in a course in post-production. You may be already working in creative industry or you may be new to TV and media, this course will tell you what the various roles are in post-production and what skills you need.
This course assumes no prior knowledge and will take place online via Zoom.
Our speakers will include:
- Paul Austin: Managing Director, The Farm, Manchester
- Matt Brown: owner and MD, Core Post, Salford
- Tanvir Hanif: visual effects supervisor at Digital Imaging FX
- Sarah Burgess: experienced post-production coordinator, Core Post
- Lynsey Masters: award-winning editor, freelance
- Hannah Fairclough: voice director and dubbing mixer, Flix Facilities
- Max Goldini: award-winning colourist, The Farm, Manchester
- Mark Ryder: award-winning dubbing mixer, The Farm, Manchester
- Rachelle Noel: media hub team leader, Dock 10
- Hannah Entwistle: senior VFX producer, Ghost VFX
This event is supported by the ScreenSkills High-end Television Skills Fund with contributions from UK high-end TV productions.