Meet the Talent Manager: Producers, Edit Producers and PDs
Due to popular demand the ITV Loves Talent ScreenSkills CV Clinics are back but in a new format!
In these Meet the Talent Manager monthly sessions, Talent Managers from all over the industry will come together with ITV Loves Talent to meet with non-scripted freelancers and offer advice about careers and CVs.
Everyone joins on Zoom for introductions then break out rooms will be introduced to enable a 15 minute 1:1 advice. The Talent Managers taking part will be advertised in advance so freelancers can try and request the Talent Manager they would prefer to meet. Those not in a meeting will be in another break out room with Cheryl, who will be on hand to answer any questions about anything including CV advice.
November's session is for Producers, Edit Producers and PDs and our Talent Managers are:
Lauren Evans (ITV Entertainment & Possessed)
Julia Waring (RDF)
Simon Wright (Viacom)
Hattie Woods/Vicky Bennetts (Wall to Wall / Twenty Twenty)
Sue Kendline (Two Four)
Susie Worster (Freelance)
Zoe Russell-Stretten (Brinkworth TV)
Produced & Hosted by Cheryl Woodcock (ITV Entertainment & Possessed)
Who it's for
Please note, these sessions are for Freelancers working in non-scripted TV in the roles Producers, Edit Producers and PD.
Only those who attach a CV and are at these job levels will be considered for a place.
Our last session in 2020 will be for Seniors, Series Producers and Exec Producers and this will be advertised at the beginning of December so please keep an eye out if you are at this job level.
We have already held a session for New Entrants, Runners, Researchers and APs.
How to apply
- places will be allocated via an application process
- we will prioritise those who have not previously attended an ITV Loves Talent session so that as many people as possible can benefit from this opportunity.
- you will need to complete an application and upload a copy of your CV by midnight on Sunday 15th November
- successful applicants will be notified by Friday 20th November
- you must confirm your place by 9am on Monday 23rd November or it will be reallocated to someone on the waiting list
- if you confirm your place but are unable to attend, you must notify us at least 24hours in advance
- if you do not attend your session and fail to give us notice, we will be unable to offer you another slot in any further sessions.
This event is supported by the ScreenSkills Television Skills Fund which invests in training for the freelance television workforce thanks to contributions from the BBC, Channel 4 and Channel 5.
It is part of a ScreenSkills programme to support freelancers to upskill and stay connected, helping keep the industry resilient in these difficult times.
This session will take place online via Zoom. Click ‘apply for ticket’ and follow the instructions to apply for your place: you must login or register before you are able to complete your application.
ScreenSkills develops skills and talent to support the UK's screen industries.