Film Production Accounting
The course builds on your existing accounting qualifications to give you the skills, knowledge and connections you need to work as a production accountant in the film and TV industry.
You will get an end-to-end overview of how film and TV shows are made and the critical role of a production accountant as an integral part of the crew.
The LightForge Academy Production Accounting course is supported by ScreenSkills using National Lottery funds awarded by the BFI as part of the Future Film Skills programme.
Who it's for
To be considered for a place, candidates must have knowledge of entry-level booking and ideally have work experience of a least 12 months.
What it covers
The course covers the following:
- introduction to the business of film and television
- introduction to the accounting processes of film and television
- introduction to production accounting budgeting systems
- industry professionals explain what their department does (e.g. line producers, casting, camera, sound, costume)
- case studies based on actual film and TV projects
- people skills needed to succeed in the role
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and an overview of your relevant accounting knowledge to LightForge Academy.
You can apply until Wednesday 17 March. Once accepted, you have until Wednesday 31 March 2021 to complete the required modules in your own time.
Name: LightForge Academy
Phone: 01302 43 2220