About Mission Accomplished
CREATIVE. MEDIA. TRAINING. BUSINESS.
Mission Accomplished trains entrepreneurs, screen and creative freelancers and turns creative ideas into thriving businesses. We have delivered a range of in-person and online training courses since 2008.
Our team harnesses a rare mix of creative, academic and business experience to help transform creative concepts into business realities.
Mission Accomplished’s CEO, Alison Grade, spent 15 years working at senior level in a variety of media companies, predominantly in international television and film production, rights management and strategy. Alison also has formal academic training and is a Nesta-accredited Creative Enterprise Trainer. She is also the author of the Penguin bestseller, The Freelance Bible.
Alison has built a team of seasoned TV and Film professionals who deliver courses that develop creative freelancers’ careers.
Mission Accomplished have been working with ScreenSkills since 2018, delivering a range of courses including:
- Unscripted TV: Development Summits for Development Teams- Leeds, Cardiff, Glasgow, Belfast and London (2023)
- Unscripted TV Development: Free Online Short Courses (2023)
- Freelance toolkit for unscripted with Alison Grade (2023)
- Step up to Line Producer in Children’s TV (Live Action) x 2 (2023)
- Leadership and Management Essentials (2023)
- Guiding Principles of Departmental Budgeting x 2 (2022- 2023)
- Return to work in Craft and Tech x 2 (2022-2023)
- ScreenSkills Select Employability events (2022 – 2023)
- Script Supervisor for Film- Birmingham, Leeds (2022)
- Trainee Finder – Working as a freelancer in Film and TV (2022)
- Get Into Film and TV West Midlands (2022)
- Spotlight on department as part of wider Trainee Finder recruitment events for HETV (2022)
- Unscripted: Development researcher training programme (2022)
- Step Up to 1st AD in Film and/or HETV (2021–2022)
- Series of employability events for ScreenSkills Select University courses (2021-2022)
- Skills to Screen Midlands (2021)
- First Aid for Film Freelancers x 2 (Q2 2020- 2021)
- Re-written The Freelance Toolkit (Q2 2020)
- Leadership and Management in Film x 2 (Q4 2019 / Q1 2020)
- Development of ScreenSkills Select Employability training days (Q12020)
- Film Bootcamps (Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019)
Upcoming opportunities with ScreenSkills
These are the opportunities commissioned by ScreenSkills from this training provider. They can include online, face-to-face or hybrid training courses and events, as well as longer-term programmes that bring together a selection of training activities over an extended period of time. You must have a ScreenSkills account to apply or book a place.
Upcoming opportunities from this provider
These courses, programmes and events are not funded or commissioned by ScreenSkills.
ScreenSkills Select courses from this provider
Zellig Gibb Street