Children's TV Skills Council
Decisions on how the Children's TV Skills Fund is spent are made by the Children’s TV Skills Council, which is made up of industry leaders in the sector.
These include broadcasters and key figures from production, who use their direct industry experience to determine the most effective use of funds as well as utilising up-to-date research on industry skills gaps. Animated children's TV sits under the remit of the Animation Skills Council.
- Val Ames, Co-Chair, Kindle Entertainment
- Richard Bradley, Co-Chair,Lion TV
- Mike Watts, Novel Entertainment
- Sally Carroll, CBBC
- Blake Chaplin, 7 Wonder
- Rachel Drummond-Hay, Drummer TV
- Gwen Hughes, Zodiak Kids
- Raymond Lau, Green Dragon Media
- Lynne Marriott, CBBC
- Louise Bucknole, VIMN Kids