Different Voices: A neurodiverse film training project
Course type: Short Course
This is an exciting opportunity for 12 emerging filmmakers and creatives from the neurodiverse community to participate in a film talent development programme in Bristol throughout January and February 2019.
This programme is supported by ScreenSkills using National Lottery funds awarded by the British Film Institute (BFI) as part of the Future Film Skills programme.
We are offering a programme of six workshops to:
- develop your idea through writing and storyboarding
- meet and collaborate with other neurodiverse filmmakers
- gain skills in camera work, sound recording, editing and animation
- produce a rough ‘film sketch’ or script of your idea
- get feedback and advice from professional filmmakers
- be a part of our ongoing neurodiverse filmmaking community in Bristol
- get professional development to take your idea to the next step
How to apply:
Please click the 'find out more' link to download the submission form, and return it to email@example.com by Friday 4 January 2019.
The training is free and open to anyone who lives in the Bristol area. We can also help with travel and support costs. Please ask us about this. Training will take place in Bristol in January and February 2019.
This ScreenSkills project will be delivered by Biggerhouse Film with professional development from 104 films, who are world leaders in disability cinema. It follows on from the success of our two previous projects which ran in Bristol in 2017. So far we have produced 17 short films which have been screened at many festivals including the Edinburgh film festival, Sheffield Doc Festival, Oska Bright, Together! 2018 Film Festival and Encounters.
16 Narrow Quay