I am a freelance events professional with a wide range of experience working across cultural & commercial sectors, operating within local, national & international events, with considerable experience in the planning & delivery of events involving both professional & public participants.
My biggest work adventures have been managing & coordinating cast & volunteers to support the delivery of complex & large-scale events such as:
• SAY Awards 2016
• The Patrons Lunch 2016
• 44th National Day Celebration - Abu Dhabi 2015
• Opening & Closing Ceremony of Pan American Games - Toronto 2015
• Opening & Closing Ceremony of Parapan American Games - Toronto 2015
• Opening & Closing Ceremony of The Commonwealth Games - Glasgow 2014
• Opening & Closing Ceremony of The Winter Olympics - Sochi 2014
• Opening and Closing Ceremony of The Olympic and Paralympic Games - London 2012
• Opening and Closing Ceremony of The Paralympic Games - London 2012
• The Delhi Flag Handover Ceremony 2010
I'm always interested in hearing about new projects & work opportunities. Not only do I have an interest in event & production roles. I am also keen to explore working within film, TV, stage management, props & moving towards an operational & logistics environment.
I am always open to talk about future possibilities so if you feel there is a role suited to me then give me a call on +44 7851 787 902 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Projects - 2007 - Present:
Story Fest, Jump Dance, Great Scottish Run Glasgow, Argyle Scotland limited, Wildhorses festival, Example gig, Mary Mass Festival, BBC Good Food Show, Vitality Festival, The Main Event, Amazing Days, Marque Creative, Merchant City Festival, Style Mile Festival, Children in Need, Casa Alianza, T in the Park, Take That, ACDC, The Eagles, Glasgow the Caring City, Buy a Brick Campaign, Children 1st, Child Line, Save The Children Fund South Africa, World Pipe Band Championship, Cycle Glasgow & Cancer Research.
Thanks for giving us your feedback, your response has been saved. If you'd like to also leave a comment you can do so in the field below.
Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.