• Accomplished events professional with over six years’ event and festival experience.
• A qualified journalist, with a background in TV and digital production, having progressed into events when promoted to manage the events team across six series of the BBC programme MasterChef.
• Currently festival producer at the Edinburgh International Television Festival, which encompasses the three day event itself, but also the Edinburgh TV Awards, consumer facing screenings and events, industry spanning TED Talk-style lectures and networking events.
• Proficient client facing and multimedia experience, having worked with brands including Vice, John Lewis, YouTube & BT.
• Producer who can take project from concept to completion, through treatment, pitch, visualisation, location, event and post production in all aspects of production and directing ensuring content is always on brand.
• Delivers to event budget, specification and deadline. Experience of consumer and trade facing roles.
• Expert in running highly stressful, fast turn-around events.
• Experienced at juggling internal and external stakeholders, dealing successfully with clients, brands, celebrities and top executives.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Experience of using multi-platform content including app and website development to enhance event delivery.
• Skilled at managing production teams large and small.
• Hard working, conscientious, ultra-reliable and resourceful.
• Pro-active and team player as required.
• Specialist areas include TV and digital.
Thanks for giving us your feedback, your response has been saved. If you'd like to also leave a comment you can do so in the field below.
Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.