Make a Move: up to £12,500 to upskill children’s TV professionals in production management roles
- Owner: ScreenSkills
- Location: Nationwide
- Age: 18+
Days leftApplications closed
Funding is available to upskill experienced professionals in production management roles, with the aim that at the end of the training the individual will be already in or able to apply for a job at the next grade up. If you are interested in development in other job roles or skills shortages, please consider apply to our companion Make A Move fund.
Children’s TV Skills Fund contributors can apply for up to £12,500 per production.
We invite companies to propose an ambitious training project in areas needed by the UK’s children’s live-action sector to ensure growth. Production management roles have been highlighted as an area with a particular shortage therefore this fund has been set up to focus exclusively on addressing the following roles:
- Line producer
- Producer/series producer
- Production accountant
- Production co-ordinator
- Production manager
Activities supported may include but are not limited to:
- Shadowing and mentoring and ‘stepping up’ programmes
- Intensive training programmes
- Management and leadership programmes
- Professional development of employees and freelancers
- We encourage companies to consider a portfolio of training activity which will combine to deliver a substantial leap forward in skills for their company, whether this is a ‘stepping up’ programme to progressively build your company’s skills in in-demand roles or a multi-strand training project to equip your company in the priority skills needed for your next productions.
How to apply
Please then contact Sarah Joyce to discuss your project before applying at email@example.com or on 07966 428 615.