Free training and networking for TV professionals
- Owner: thecallsheet.co.uk
- Location: England
- Age: 21+
This brand-new programme is aimed at HoDs and experienced mid-level crew working in TV production in the English regions.
How to apply
Click here to apply. The closing date for applications is 30 November.
Our successful applicants will be given:
- A three-hour training and feedback session with directors, producers and heads of production, focusing on mastering interviews and pitching for jobs
- The opportunity to meet and socialise over dinner with London-based agents
- A networking event with London-based heads of production
Our aim is to boost the pool of talent who can work on high-end productions shooting in the regions.
We are looking for:
- Crew currently working in high-end TV in senior roles or mid-level and ready to step up
- We particularly want to hear from crew in design departments – art, costume and make-up – but this scheme is open to all departments
- Applicants must be based in the English regions
The training will be in Manchester, Leeds and Bristol (unless other cities make more sense for the spread of candidates). At the dinners, which will be in two of these three locations, London-based agents will travel to you. The networking event with production companies will be in London with reasonable travel expenses covered. Events will take place outside filming hours.
No details available.
+ 6 others
+ 10 others
+ 9 others
+ 12 others
+ 14 others