Are you a training provider interesting in designing programmes for training in the screen industries? This page lists tenders and contract opportunities open to training providers.
ScreenSkills regularly runs tenders for training providers to work with us in the delivery of our training schemes and programmes. These programmes may cover a variety of frameworks and flexible approaches to training, and may be aimed at school leavers, career starters, new entrants or those already in the industry working towards their career progression.
If you are a training provider interested in working with us please check here regularly for new openings.
Disability Awareness Training
Apply by 9 November
Funding is available to provide disability awareness training (for recruitment and retention) for children's and high-end TV.
Applications are open to any training providers with a proven track record of delivering industry standard, successful training projects. You will need to demonstrate an understanding of the development of skills needed in the above area. You will also need to clearly demonstrate that you have the resources to track the career progression of participants beyond the life of the training programme. We particularly welcome applications from providers based in the UK nations and regions and/or partnerships between organisations.
Training should include but not be limited to:
- Barriers in the recruitment process that impact on disabled people
- Constraints and opportunities presented by legislation
- Identifying appropriate sources of recruitment and methods of selection
- Understanding and implementation of reasonable adjustments to ensure disabled people are not disadvantaged
- Actions that can be taken to improve awareness for disability
- Training needs for disabled talent
- How to measure the impact of recruitment and retention of disabled freelancers and/or employees
The amount you request should be no more than you need to deliver your project efficiently and effectively. We pay close attention to value for money, so applications that demonstrate additional cash or in-kind contributions to maximise the budget will be welcome. We are looking for applications up to £25,000.
For more details on how to apply for this training tender, please click the following link to download the full call for applications document (PDF).