Are you a training provider interesting in designing programmes for training in the screen industries? This page lists tenders and contract opportunities open to training providers.
ScreenSkills is inviting training providers from across the UK to tender for continuing professional development (CPD) programmes targeted at people working in the UK film industry.
Training providers can access resources to support the development of their training offerings in the form of the:
- ScreenSkills CPD Strategy (PDF)
- ScreenSkills CPD Framework (PDF)
- CPD Commissioning Guidance Notes (PDF)
- Priority Areas for Commissioning (PDF) based on ScreenSkills’ Skills Forecasting data
- ScreenSkills Project and Budget Report template (excel)
- ScreenSkills guide to diversity and inclusivity monitoring of course participants
Commissioning decisions will be informed by the data gathered by ScreenSkills’ Skills Forecasting team who consult with industry employers on the current and future skills and job gaps in the UK film industry before being verified with the CPD Working Group made up of industry experts.
There is £480,000 of funding available for the commissioning of CPD in the financial year 2019/20. The current commissioning round opened on 8 April 2019 and closes on 3 May at midday.
Please note, we may adjust our commissioning timeline based on the volume of applications received.