Movie Magic Scheduling
Duration: 1 day
The creation of an effective and efficient schedule is crucial for any production and this course will take you from the start to the finish. Beginning with breaking down a drama script into elements, we will learn the key drivers of a great schedule and will have a step by step interactive introduction to Movie Magic 6 scheduling software. We will create a production schedule and learn how to manipulate it according to changes in a production. This course will also look at real-life problems that can occur on a drama shoot and how a first assistant director or production manager can handle them effectively.
- Key considerations for an effective and efficient schedule.
- How to break down a drama script into key elements.
- An interactive demo of Movie Magic 6.
- How to create individual sheets, element and category managers and element linking.
- How to manipulate and create the schedule using both the stripboard and calendar function.
- How to design and print key reports and schedules.
Cancellations must be in writing and must be received at least seven days prior to the course date or the full fee will be charged. ITF reserves the right to cancel courses without liability, and delegates will be offered an alternative date or full refund. ITF reserves the right to cancel courses if there are insufficient enrolments. Read more about our terms and conditions.
Back to all ITF courses