Duration: 1 day
This full-day, fun interactive workshop is designed to help you build a really effective Content Strategy.
Featuring case studies from the BBC and others, it’s full of practical tips to help you understand the psychology of social media and to empower you to get your content strategy buzzing.
This course is both a tactical and practical look at your social media content and it covers:
- The digital landscape, upcoming trends, user habits and behaviours.
- How to identify and engage audiences, communities and influencers.
- Building an effective online presence and developing a plan to manage it all.
- Understanding the psychology of social media, what works and what doesn’t.
- Tips on creating and optimising great content using smartphone apps and digital tools.
At the end of this course you will have a deeper understanding of
- What needs to be done to build a really effective content strategy.
- What makes great, clickable content and how to maximise engagement.
- What really motivates people to like, comment and share.
Who it's for
Anyone working in TV, radio, digital media content producers, on-screen talent, managers or anyone who needs to know more about creating an effective social media strategy and how to create content that really works.
Delegates will need a laptop and a smartphone. Please note it is not suitable for complete social media novices.
Cancellations must be in writing and must be received at least seven days prior to the course date or the full fee will be charged. ITF reserves the right to cancel courses without liability, and delegates will be offered an alternative date or full refund. ITF reserves the right to cancel courses if there are insufficient enrolments. Read more about our terms and conditions.
Back to all ITF courses