Open Doors events announced for autumn 2018
17th September 2018
Autumn Open Doors events announced in Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, Cardiff, Belfast, Bristol and London
Are you thinking about a career in TV, media or film?
Open Doors Careers is a series of pop-up two-hour long events at cities across the UK, aimed at new entrants or those interested in changing careers, where you can:
- Meet people from film, TV and media production companies in your local area in roundtable discussions, talks and more
- Hear their stories and advice for getting started in the industry
- Network with both industry professionals and your own creative peers
Previous Open Doors have been held in Newcastle, Birmingham, Glasgow and London and have featured speakers from ITV, Aardman, UKTV, and Channel 4.
Tickets are £5 each, and include the cost of food and drinks on the night.
I enjoyed hearing from the industry professionals the most – learning about their different experiences and routes into the industryprevious Open Doors attendee
Get tickets to Open Doors now:
- Birmingham, 24 September
- Newcastle, 16 October: Book tickets
- Glasgow, 25 October: Book tickets
- Belfast, 6 November: Book tickets
- Cardiff, 19 November
Coming soon: More details of events in Cardiff, Bristol and London. Click the following link to browse the full ScreenSkills events directory.
Back to news