What will I get from taking part?
- Expand your knowledge of live video art and sound and how the two fields intersect
- Develop your signature audio visual style
- Challenge yourself to respond to a creative brief
- Learn how to use professional-standard equipment and software
- Work together to create an audio-visual production with the support of industry professionals
Who will be teaching the project?
Professional audio and visual artists to be announced.
Do I need any particular skills or experience to take part?
An interest in experimenting with sound and visuals is essential.
You should have experience with one or more of the following:
- Music production software (e.g. Logic, Ableton)
- Playing a musical instrument
- Digital image making (i.e. graphic design, filmmaking, animation, VJing)
Is there anything I need to bring or wear?
We have lots of equipment available at the Roundhouse, but if you have your own instrument or equipment that you’d like to use please bring it with you.
How do I enrol?
To apply for a place on this masterclass, please complete the project application form by Monday 25 Feb at 10am.
How do I pay for this project?
You can pay by visiting us in person or by calling us on 0300 6789 222 (option 4). We are open Tue – Fri 9.30am – 9pm and Sat – Mon 9.30am – 5pm. For further details see How to Enrol.
I’m not sure I can afford to take part…
If you need help to pay for things like project fees, transport or childcare, we can help. Find out how you can get support.
If you are using a bursary to pay for the project, please ensure you arrange this with the Advice Base with plenty of time before the start of the project.
I have additional needs. Can I still take part?
We have places available on all our projects for individuals with additional needs. Get in touch so that we can discuss your requirements and do our best in supporting you.
Chalk Farm Rd