Edinburgh TV Festival 2019: How to be a Better Boss
- Date/Time: 22/08/2019 - 10.30am
- Organised by: ScreenSkills
- Location: Edinburgh
- Price: £755 per person
- Age: 18+
How To Be A Better Boss delves into dilemmas and scenarios many of us face and have faced in our years of combined experience to work out the tips and tricks of how to be a better boss. This panel session will discuss, in the context of real-life situations, how to manage either working with a struggling leader or what to do should you find yourself ill-equipped to offer the leadership and support your staff require.
Our panel will feature:
- Kaye Elliott - Director of High-end TV, ScreenSkills
- Frith Tiplady - Executive Producer, Moonage Pictures
- Addie Orfila - Line Producer and Trainer
- Alfie Jonson - Production Manager, Little Island
Pat Younge, MD of Sugar Films will act as moderator.
This event, sponsored by ScreenSkills High-end TV Skills fund, will be part of this year's Edinburgh TV Festival so entrance to the session will require a festival pass.
The Tinto (Level 0)
Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
The Exchange, 150 Morrison St