ITF booking terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before you book your course. By making a booking you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the ITF terms and conditions.
- Bookings made through this website are made in accordance with the ScreenSkills' website terms and conditions
- Bookings are made on a first come first served basis, and payment must be received before your booking can be confirmed
- After payment, your course place will be confirmed and you will be sent a pre-course questionnaire which must be emailed to us before the course
- Delegates who are using discounts or free course places are subject to the same terms and conditions as full fee bookings
- Training courses offered in special promotion are valid for the stated dates and courses only and exclude places that were booked prior to the promotion
- Course fees must be paid in full at least 14 days prior to the course
- Payments can be made via this website, except in situations agreed otherwise with the Indie Training Fund team
- Bookings will not be completed and confirmed until payment has been received.
- Cancellations must be in writing and must be received at least seven days prior to the course date or the full fee will be charged
- ScreenSkills reserves the right to cancel courses without liability, and delegates will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- ScreenSkills reserves the right to cancel courses if there are insufficient enrolments.
- Requests for delegates to transfer their place to another colleague must be made in writing and requires agreement from the Indie Training Fund team. Cancellation terms and conditions would still apply
- Places can be transferred to another delegate at no additional cost, but the place will be subject to course prerequisites
- Delegates cannot transfer bookings to different courses.
- ScreenSkills reserves the right to alter the advertised content of any course without notice and without liability. Such changes will only be made due to circumstances beyond our control or in order to improve the quality of training offered
- The content of the website is for general information only and is subject to change without notice. By using the website you acknowledge that the information may contain errors and we exclude any liability for any such errors to the fullest extent permitted by law